Hand woven jute and wool in earthtones of gold, beige and creme on antique wooden hand looms.
- Jute brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any space
- Jute fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties
- Wool brings a timeless softness that balances the rugged nature of jute without sacrificing its notable durability
- Our wool is undyed and unbleached which is good for the environment and promotes a healthy home
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Rug pad recommended
Material 60% wool, 40% jute
Construction Handloom woven
Color Beige Creme Gold
Pile Height 0.50 inches
Country of Origin India